Conditions of Sale
These conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and place orders for items from spareto.com and govern the contractual relationship between the User, who places an order (hereinafter as Purchaser) and Spareto OÜ (hereinafter as Seller) Reg. code 12363920, VAT: EE101582197 place of business Männiku tee 104, 11216 Tallinn, Estonia, contact data phone +(372)5176816, e-mail: email@example.com, website: http://spareto.com. Both parties accept these conditions unreservedly. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you unreservedly accept our general conditions of sale, having read them. These Conditions of Sale are important to Purchaser and Seller as they have been designed to protect the rights of Purchaser as a valued customer and to protect the rights of Seller as a business and to create an understanding between us.
Spareto is online shop created by the Seller with the aim to sell car spare parts to the Purchaser online. The sold products are spare parts of motor-cars and other vehicles together with accompanying expendable materials.
The Seller and the Purchaser follow in the regulation of their relations the Law of Obligations Act and other legal acts of the Republic of Estonia and the Conditions of Sale agreed on the spareto.com.
The Seller has a right:
- to change data in the environment of spareto.com (including prices, Conditions of Sale),
- to close the access to the spareto.com internet environment due to technical reasons,
- to have other technical problems,
- to provide alternative products in agreement with the Purchaser,
- not to execute the order due to reasons irrespective of the Seller and return the prepayment within 30 days since the moment of notifying the Purchaser,
- to change the Conditions of Sale without the obligation of informing the Purchaser in writing by E-mail.
The Purchaser has a right
- to request the annulment of personal data in the Purchaser’s data base.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Seller not the manufacturer of the products sold on this website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.Information concerning the product includes:
- an identification number,
- the producer’s name,
- technical parameters,
- prices (together with VAT),
- a note about the availability in the warehouse,
- information about the alternative producers of the product,
- ways of delivery,
- delivery deadlines,
- cost of delivery (together with VAT),
- a photo or technical drawing if available, and/or a short description,
- the producer’s original if available for reference only.
All prices indicated on the website spareto.com are in EUR and include all taxes but do not include delivery. The chosen possible delivery costs are indicated for the User during the product selection and are invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products.
We reserve the right to change the prices displayed on website spareto.com. If prices in the online shop are changed after the Purchaser has placed an order and transferred the payment, the Seller is obliged to deliver the user the ordered products for the price, which was valid at the moment of placing the order.
Products offered in the spareto.com are sold to physical and legal persons.
For placing an order you have to:
- select the necessary product from our electronic catalogue by entering the brand name and model of vehicle or inserting the number of the certain detail in the search window,
- add the product in the cart,
- specify the quantity (pc),
- confirm the final price of the product (including VAT),
- enter the Purchaser’s data (first name and surname/company’s name and the VAT number, contact data),
- enter the Recipient’s data (first name and surname/company’s name, contact data),
- If the Purchaser’s and Recipient’s data are the same, tick the corresponding box.
- choose the way of delivery and transaction,
- check the entered order and read the Conditions of Sale,
- confirm the agreement of the Conditions of Sale,
- transfer the payment (see the paragraph Payments).
If you are not sure of your choice, doubt whether you can use it in your car, or you do not find the necessary detail, please contact us by sending an inquiry to the E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form on the webpage.
Delivery time and availability
Products available in the supplier’s warehouse and the deadline are separately marked per each product (1 day to 4 weeks). As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if any products you order turn out to be unavailable. If there are certain products that are temporarily unavailable, we will send the available products and will refund for the rest of the order. If available, we will offer you a replacement for an unavailable product, a product of equal price and quality. If you choose to refuse this offer, we will reimburse the unavailable product.The money will be returned to the Purchaser immediately, but not later than within 30 days after placing the order.
The availability of product may change due to technical problems in the warehouse or in our software. If the product is available in the warehouse, the delivery is executed as follows:
- The order is placed on a working day before 15.00 (Estonian time) – delivery is after 15:00 on the next working day,
- The order is placed on a working day after 15.00 (Estonian time) – delivery is after 15.00 on the day after tomorrow,
- The order is placed on a rest day or public holiday – delivery is after 15.00 on the second working day.
In the European Union:
- 1-7 days according to the carrier you have chosen. Carrier delivery times start from the moment you receive an e-mail confirming order dispatch.
Dispatch and delivery times are given in working days.
Your order will be delivered to the address you indicated when you placed your order.
Outside the European Union:
Delivery time of your parcel(s) according to the carrier you have chosen. Carrier delivery times start from the moment you receive an e-mail confirming order dispatch.
Dispatch and delivery times are given in working days.
Your order will be delivered to the address you indicated when you placed your order.
When ordering products from Spareto OÜ for delivery outside of the EU you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from Spareto OÜ, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products. Your privacy is important to us and we would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Ways of delivery and receiving the orders
The customer can choose the ways of delivery and the place of receiving the order upon placing the order.
The delivery of the order to the Purchaser’s address in Estonia:
- The order can be received at Männiku tee 104, 11216 Tallinn (Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00) without any delivery fee. To receive the delivery, please present an ID-card.
- DPD Parcel Services. The cost of delivery 4.5€ per order
The delivery of the order to the Purchaser’s address in European Union and other countries:
- DPD Parcel Services. The cost of the delivery depends on the size, the weight and the destination of the consignment (country).
- DHL Express. The cost of the delivery depends on the size, the weight and the destination of the consignment (country).
Spareto OÜ does everything in its power to respect the delivery times indicated on the website. In the event where you do not receive your package in the indicated time frame, an investigation will be conducted with the carrier and may take several days upon receipt of your claim.
Choose a way of payment to make the transaction:
- transaction via the internet bank from Swedbank account,
- paying by credit card
- paying via PayPal system
- bank wire transfer
For payments made on-line by credit card or via PayPal service the "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) is used, which allows your banking information to be encrypted when on the network.
Please note that if our security department suspects fraud, we have the right to cancel the transaction for security reasons.
When placing an order, the Purchaser makes a prepayment, which includes the total cost of the product and the delivery cost. After the transaction, a confirmation message is sent to your E-mail account including:
- the confirmation of the order,
- an invoice for the prepayment.
Right of withdrawal
Orders placed on spareto.com include the right to withdraw from a contract within 14 days. The due date begins on the day when the product is delivered to the Purchaser. If the Purchaser has decided to withdraw from the contract, he/she is obliged to return the product to the Seller at own expense.
The Purchaser has a right:
- to return defective and non-compliant products,
- to return the products without any explanation within 14 days since the day the products are received and get back 100% refund of the cost of the product within 30 days since the day the Seller is informed about the return of the product if the conditions established in the Conditions of Sale are fulfilled.
- to get the refund for delivery costs, in case the established warranty case does not exceed 10 EUR, within 30 days since the moment of notifying the Purchaser of the return of the products,
- We request that you send us the merchandise by registered post and that you purchase insurance with the carrier for the value of the merchandise. This is necessary should they lose or damage the goods. The courier and postal service costs of returning the product are not compensated. Seller does not take title to returned items until the items arrive at the returns address destination.
The Purchaser will be reimbursed via the same payment method as was used initially within 30 days if returned product:
- undamaged and the package is clean, there are no irrelevant records, stickers and signs of sticky tape on it,
- has not lost its value,
- has not been damaged,
- has not been used,
- has not changed its exterior looks,
- has not been installed on a vehicle,
- Products that belong to the electronic and electricity products group, have to correspond to the above mentioned conditions and in addition the PACKAGES WITH SECURITY STICKERS MUST NOT BE OPENED.
Producer´s warranty and deadline of submitting claims
All products sold on spareto.com have the producer’s warranty for 6 months.
The warranty period begins from the moment the product is delivered from the Seller to the Purchaser. The warranty covers the product’s material and production defects.
The warranty is not valid in case of damages caused due to:
- normal wear during operation,
- poor maintenance,
- wrong installation,
- wrong usage,
- other damage caused by external factors,
- using spare parts on cars taking part in competitions.
In case of material and production defect on the product, the Purchaser undertakes to repair, replace or compensate the product if the material or production defects have caused damaged due to which the product has become unusable. Products, to which the producer has established a certain usage period (filters, spark plugs, etc.), have a shorter warranty period according to the run established by the producer.
The exchange of products or a single item does not prolong the warranty period of the product.
In case of warranty incident, the cost of installing and disassembling the product is not compensated to the customer.
The period for submitting claims concerning the quality of the products is 24 months.
Order of submitting claims
In case of complaints and warranty incidents, the customer has to fill out a complaint form on spareto.com and indicate:
- order number,
- vehicles details (make, model, year of manufacture, motor power in kW)
- the defect of the product and the claim,
- the date when the product is installed on the vehicle,
- mileage during installation,
- mileage during disassembling.
Products subject to the claim have to be delivered to Seller´s address: Männiku tee 104, 11216 Tallinn. Estonia. The courier and postal service costs of returning the product are not compensated. Seller does not take title to returned items until the items arrive at the returns address destination.
The Seller has a right to order from the producer an expert assessment to the product, subject to the claim. The decision is sent to the customer’s E-mail address within 15 days from the day the claim is submitted. The Seller has a right to prolong the period for responding and informs the purchaser thereof.
Information collected on the webpage of spareto.com is retained strictly confidential and is not sold, reused, leased or lent or disclosed in any way. Any information given into the disposal of Spareto OÜ will be retained with utmost care and will not be used for any purpose unless your permission is given.
The Conditions of Sale shall take effect from the moment they are confirmed and the total prepayment sum is delivered. The Conditions of Sale shall become invalid after the date the claim submitted to the Seller expires. The Seller and the Purchaser shall settle disputes proceeding from and connected with it by negotiations. If the Seller and the Purchaser fail to settle the dispute by negotiations, they have a right to take the dispute to the county court and have it settled in compliance with the legal acts established in the Republic of Estonia.